Sunday 23 April 2017

Maggie Kelly is selected as the Labour candidate for the Shoeburyness by-election

PRESS RELEASE

Maggie Kelly has been selected to be the Labour candidate in the forthcoming Shoeburyness by-election.

Maggie works for the National Health Service and is a member of the Unison trade union. She lives with her family in Shoeburyness.

Maggie said: “I am delighted to have been chosen again to contest the ward that I live in. I love Shoeburyness, and will work tirelessly for my community if elected.”

Maggie added, “I have been an active campaigner for the party for many years and I am involved in community activities.”

Maggie Kelly has been the Labour candidate in Shoeburyness in the last three elections.

Voters go to the polls on May 25th, just two weeks before the General Election. Unfortunately the Council is powerless to move the date so that the two elections coincide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St Luke's Voice Winter 2018/19 edition