Tuesday 29 August 2017

The Bitch Gala



Went to The Bitch Gala at Saks Underground Sunday evening. This gig promoted TRANSPIRE.

Toska and Ramjet
I arrive at bit late and most of Toska Wild's set. However, watch I did manage to catch was very good.

Next up was A Conservative Shrubbery, complete with a female lead singer with drawn on beard. They were very enjoyable.

Then came T-Bitch. This is the second gig of theirs I have seen, and I enjoyed this every bit as much as the first.

A Conservative Shrubbery
The final act was the very loud and very ordinary Doojip and The Wotnames. I like loud music, but there comes a point when it is just a wall of white noise.

The highlight, of course, was the chance to catch up with mates.


T-Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

St Luke's Voice Winter 2018/19 edition